Our new menu helps you ace back to school
However you are coming Back To School, Dinner Elf has your back. Maybe you:
- are just totally over packing lunches every night.
- are balancing work with rotating camp schedules, and need a break of your own.
- really don’t like to send them off to school on cold cereal for breakfast.
- want an answer to “what’s for snack?” that doesn’t come out of a plastic bag.
- want school night dinners to be a time that everyone in your family looks forward to.
- need a nourishing solution for those nights when activities mean dinner is on the go.
Our Back To School menu options include:
- hot breakfasts to entice them out of bed
- lunches to end lunch-ables
- wholesome homemade snacks
- kid-friendly dinners that can be easily eaten as a family, or on the way to activities.
See what’s new.
While our kid-friendly menu includes a wide variety of family favorites, it also features a few new items:
The menu also includes some great sides:
- cheesy stuffed garlic bread sliders
- breakfast hand pies (our version of homemade poptarts)
- homemade granola bars
- fudgalicious brownie cups
- oatmeal raspberry cups
- PBJ yogurt dip with strawberries
Use the Kid-friendly filter on our menu to see all the great options for your family through Back To School, and beyond.